Licensed Health & Life Insurance Agent for Tennessee & Virginia
Offering Medicare-Related Insurance Plans
I first had the opportunity to work in the insurance industry for a short time about 19 years ago.
There was a lot that I enjoyed about the process then, and I am so glad that I returned to the insurance world in 2012.
My focus is on Medicare-related health plans. That includes Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Part D prescription plans.
Contact me by phone or email. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.
1) Turning 65 in the next few months
2) Eligible for Medicare and leaving a group plan
3) New to Medicare (at any age)
4) Eligible for BOTH Medicare and TennCare / VA Medicaid
5) Eligible for Medicare / recently relocated to the area
6) Currently eligible for Medicare Part A and you are going to be eligible for Medicare Part B in the near future........
I can help you understand the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage Plan.
WCYB-TV Bristol, VA Meteorologist
DEC 2003 - MAR 2012
Insurance Sales Johnson City, TN
AUG 2001 - DEC 2003
WJHL-TV Johnson City, TN Meteorologist
SEP 1996 - AUG 2001
WMBD-TV Peoria, IL Meteorologist
OCT 1994 - SEP 1996
WXII-TV Winston-Salem, NC
JAN 1990 - OCT 1995
(Production Assistant & Weather Fill-in)
By submitting your contact information below, you are agreeing to be contacted by a licensed insurance agent (Marcus Lynch) via phone, email or text to answer your questions and provide additional information about Medicare Advantage, Part D prescription plans, or Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans. This is a solicitation of insurance.